Selling your property - we give you the options you need
Thomas and May - In the top 5 of all local agents according to Rightmove
Over 1,500 properties worth more than £300million sold and rented in the past 15 years.
With the uncertainties surrounding Brexit and parts of the property market overheating last year, 2017 proves to be at times a volatile year. Whilst property prices are still rising in the South of England, the offers-to-asking price gap has widened and, more worrying for buyer and seller alike, chains are being stretched by over-cautious banks and solicitors. It has been reported in the media that the average time taken to sell you property is now 5 months.
Our traditional, well established service; No sale, no fee
Thomas and May deliver results in an efficient, transparent and professional manner. With the majority of property searches starting on the Web, Thomas and May embrace the latest technology on the Internet and use the leading property portals including Rightmove and Zoopla. We are members of The Property Ombudsman and have many happy clients so you have our assurance you will receive the highest level of customer service and attention. Many viewings take place outside of 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and our staff are available evenings and on the weekend to provide the best coverage you will find (that late weekday evening or Sunday afternoon viewing may be the one person who is going to proceed).
As a leading, local independent estate agency with no 'head office" to fund, we keep our fee levels to a minimum. This ethos, combined with our investment in Internet channel marketing has placed us in the top 5 choice of estate agents in the region according to Rightmove.
So call or email us now or drop in to discuss your requirements with our friendly and professional team:
To give you flexibility, Thomas and May have introduced some tried-and-tested services for home sellers to reduce these risks and speed up the process of your move:
Sell for CASH in 7 days
We can't put it any simpler: with our partners we buy any house, that's right, absolutely any house! It doesn't matter how big or small, old or new, or whether it is in perfectly good order or falling to bits; whatever the reason for a sale. Our service is here to give you the chance to sell your house fast for cash, right now. There are no hidden costs and unlike traditional sales, the process is simple:
Our valuations are carried out by members of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). This means you're getting the most accurate valuation possible - giving you the complete confidence you deserve. And don't worry, you won't have to pay a thing for that!
Complete the form below and one of our specialists will contact you in strict confidence to discuss your valuation and options:
Sell On-Line in 56 days - CHAIN FREE
By using our modern on-line auction, we allow you to sell your property quickly for the maximum market price. You agree a reserve price with us below which it cannot be sold. And, you do not pay any agency fees or commission.
For some sellers their initial reaction to auction is that 'it's only for desperate people' or 'I'm not giving my house away' or 'it's only for run down properties.' The truth is that our on-line department provides a secure method of selling a property, with due diligence being carried out on buyers before the auction ends - far, far quicker than by your solicitors after you 'accept an offer' selling the traditional or on-line estate agent way. All our properties are sold subject to a reserve price, so your property won't sell for less than your agreed amount which means you are in control of the price you accept.
Our guide to selling at auction
- With over 25 years of auction experience and an expansive partner agent network we can ensure maximum exposure on a national scale for your property. Selling your property at auction offers a host of benefits that are not available to you when selling using traditional methods. Read through this guide to discover the advantages of selling at auction:
- A reserve price is agreed on your property, this is the lowest figure you would accept and we cannot sell the property for anything less than that amount.
- A starting bid is set, your property will be listed in our online auction with a fixed end date.
- Buyers arrange viewings through us before the auction date in the normal way and we encourage them to do so as, on the fall of the hammer, they are committed to pay the deposit and exchange contracts.
- You will be kept updated with feedback from viewings and offers prior to the auction. If you are selling unconditionally your solicitor will produce a legal pack with all the information a buyer will need to exchange contracts.
- The property goes on-line and will sell for the highest bid above the reserve. We take the reservation fee and deposit from the buyer and pass their details and the paperwork to your solicitors to complete the transaction so you have no estate agents fees or commissions to pay.
> View on-line auction properties
Contact us now for more details: